Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 10-Feb-2004, 10:21
Mille

Mood: Electrically challenged
I'd like to say I'm a bit wiser now but I was just about losing the will to live reading PM's post. Far too technical for me!:P

But seriuosly thanks for all your input at least I'll not look quite so naive when dealing with my Dealer in future over battery issues!. I'll just be able to hand over the print-out of PM's post!

By the way KB how could you accuse me of being so negligent? It wasn't that I hadn't looked at bike for two months, it was only six weeks and I was out the country for four of those.

Anyway, fired her up and warmed her up on Saturday no problem. Great to hear those Termis again...roll on some decent weather!

She's now on permanent trickle charge which is not too problematic as that side panel pops off and on relatively simply. Like the idea of permanently accessible Optimate lead though. Might well give that a try!

By the way, how sad am I? Forget fantasies about Jordan, Demi Moore and the girl who works behind the bar at the Rugby Club......can you believe that last night I dreamt that I actually fitted the DP comfort seat that's been sitting in box in garage since last November?

I need to get out more....