View Single Post
Old 26-May-2006, 20:29
Mille

Quote:
Originally posted by crm250
To be honest it rare i would chip in on a post like this, but i agree.
I think there is some unrest there at the moment however getting parts is proving to be quite a special task.
Things you would expect in stock are not, like simple service items. When ordered they are wrong, depends who you get in there but if you get the wrong one then you are buggered quite frankly.
Most staff use common sense but there is a real jobsworth in there who wont help, or even look on the fishe to try and match parts from another model.
I used to spend money there until i got served by numbnuts a couple of times so now i order elsewhere like woods or get it posted.
Also i like my new parts to be - well funnily enough new. I dont like paying for new parts which are cleaned up second hand parts.
I have only praise for Honda preston / Wyder group (same owner) its a shame the new honda dealership stands head and shoulders over Ducati manchester.

It astounds me that in this day and age companies are able to survive regardless of how poor their customer service is. Unless I just fit the plates and use the old basket I will bikeless over the Bank Holiday w/e