Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 17-Aug-2004, 19:11
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Steve as I see it Felixs plan is a sound one especially as its very similar to the one I propossed back in march and that DC says he never heard about

This is what I sent in on the 4th of March this year for consideration.

"I have just entered the DSC as sponsors on my New Era race entry for Pembrey and given the address as care of you. This is just to see how it works. I have talked to the club and they will happily supply a couple of free tickets to go with the normal pit crew tickets, the idea would to be to give these extra tickets to members that wanted to attend the race meeting entered.
I see a good use of the Burseary as paying for a group of DSC racers to enter the Clubmans Festival at Donington Park on May 31st, and also to pay for them to have 2 adjacent garages, which New Era are happy to try and arrange. if the 5 riders I have previously mentioned took part and each entry had their sponsor as DSC then we could expect at least 10 free tickets and probably persuade New Era to give us a couple more, we could also hang a DSC banner above the garages and turn it in to a sort of Mega meet, we could even have a small prize for the DSC racer that impresses most on the day, voted for by thos at the circuit."

What I would rather see on the grids and as time is running out the Grids will be at Donington on Oct 3rd is not a mass of Ducatis ridden by Sudo members but real members riding their race bikes what ever they may be, you and WJB included

And in a even earlier U2U to the Committee I ruled myself out from receiving the funds if I was having a say in how they were to be spent.

Kev