View Single Post
Old 31-Mar-2011, 11:31
500SD
Bikes: 996 Bip

Mood: CITIUS EST MELIUS!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Roy after reading your post I emailed the Festival organiser and here is the reply I got back

Hi Kevin

When the Bike Park is full, the overflow is on grass. We’re providing pucks (for a voluntary donation) if / when we move to grass.

Like every event I know of – no, there is no car park security. Suggest the guys who are concerned arrive early and get into the hard standing bike park, which is in the paddock, someone will be there most of the time and certainly no big refrigerated vans will have access!

The Gazebo would be really useful Steve and the bike a good addition to the range

Ron I was thinking of 8 to 10 bikes, a couple of DD bikes and the rest road bikes

Kev P will be providing one of the DD bikes and I could provide another

Buggsy is probably bringing his 916SPS, I’ll have my 1100 Monster there but as I’m down to do a couple of runs up the Hill Climb I may have to park it elsewhere.

So a trick 848 such as yours would be most welcome

James (007) has also volunteered

John if your still willing I think either Mutley or the RT would be good additions to the stand

I will try and finalise a list Friday Saturday so I can then get addresses and send out passes early next week

So at the moment we could be looking at

Kev P – DD bike
Buggsy – 916SPS
Monty – RT or Mutley
Steve Klee – MHR
James (007) – 996
Ron Jolley – 848 or DD bike
Kev E (as in me) M1100 & DD bike or 998

Hello Kev,

Yes indeed I'm still coming. I plan to leave Henley around 6am, to get to the show ~8am. My mobile number is 07879 015 008, could you text me your number so we can coordinate closer to the time, regarding passes, entrance and meeting points etc.

Look forward to it, despite the early start.

Regards,

James

Last edited by 007 : 31-Mar-2011 at 17:15.