View Single Post
Old 31-Mar-2011, 19:32
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Here is the latest update from the organisers, Note the bit about vehicle movements on the last line. it may be possible to get bikes on to the stand after 8:30, although you may have to push them
And best I read the rules again.

Only nine days to go.

Exhibitor space is now fully booked!

We’re now including a free prize draw with a top prize of 2 x VIP tickets to a BSB round plus other prizes. Draw is at 4:00pm on the Sunday, prizes going to those who are still there. Good for us in terms of data capture and good for you in we keep the visitors a little longer.

Just a couple of reminders for you:

· Any last minute marketing would be great – social media is ideal.
· Exhibitor Party on Saturday night – please confirm numbers if you haven’t already done so. Please don’t email me again if you have already!
· Same with Saturday night camping – please confirm numbers if you haven’t already done so. Please don’t email me again if you have already!
· Download and read the Exhibitor Manual if you haven’t already done so – ignorance of the rules is not an excuse

On set up, please be patient with the volunteers as they will be with you but it’s going to be busy and your cooperation in moving vehicles when asked would be most appreciated.

Remember – after 08:30 on the Sunday – no 4 wheel vehicle movement.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook