View Single Post
Old 28-Jan-2006, 12:15
DSC Club Member

Mood: Life is not a rehearsal.
I fitted Bos pipes last year, took some fitting but fine when on. With the db eaters in they still make a proper v twin noise, much better than the originals and are legal cause they are EU stamped. with out the eaters they make 2 db more and either way they are supposed to run with the stock fuel settings and seem to but so much nicer to ride with.

They come without the front intermediate pipe that has the cat in so I had it cut open & removed by a friendly engineer I know. I have now fitted the Ducati easy breathing airfilters & am going to get it dynod with a P Commander in March at Louigi Moto.

The air filters & pipes certainly make it feel far less restricted, make a lovley rumble and are legal. The internal bore is smaller than a Termi equivalent so probably will not release so much power but it depends what you want, mine had to be EU stamped.

The quality of fiberglass and fittings is excelent and I am very pleased. The shape matches the shapes of the bike but I am still unsure if I like the looks.

If you want to no more send me a U2u

Pete