View Single Post
Old 11-May-2004, 15:20
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

I asked the Webteam to move this thread into the 'SS' forum ... which they have done stunningly quickly and the previous thread has been locked.

Chi - non other than Mr. Jonathan Novice owns a shiney Mk1 SL with a stunning spec .... I wonder if I still have it anywhere.........

Haaa Haaaaaaa oh yes...here we go...

"Ducati 944cc Superlight MK1. The original Superlight with the Marvic Magnesium polished wheels: 944 conversion, twin plug heads, Kehin flatslides, Bos primaries, Maxton Reworked front suspension, EMC rear shock, AP mastercylinder, Mexmachez swinging arm, Bos Race cans, D and D Carbon cans, plus original cans - for MOT. Corbin single seat pad, Lightened Carillo conrods, Vee Two cams, Cosworth high comp pistons - I can go on but I guess you can get the picture. This bike has Bills totalling more than £8,000.00, Work carried out by Chris clarke. Most recently serviced and prepped by Sigma Performance - the Bike is mint and cherished, and will be sorely missed. More grunt than a 916 - I kid you not! Rides perfectly, no low rev transmission chatter - flat slides fitted"

THAT WILL TAKE SOME BEATING !!!!