Thread: dsc ta 6 ?
View Single Post
Old 21-Oct-2005, 16:23
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Ok, to answer some of this.

Brands-not as popular as some would think-not even by the locals if this year is anything to judge by.
Cadwell-I love it, we can camp, and it's very reasonable price wise. The facilities are also being improved.
Oulton-Love this one too, but it rains a lot and days are very hard to get as there is only ONE bike day a week-and all the other TDO's want them.
Donington-also love this circuit, noisy days are fewer than quiet days, and Donington charge a fortune for the hire and are very picky who they have there.
Mallory-crap facilities, and a bit of a micky mouse layout-but it is fairly central.
Rockingham-I like it as do some others, others hate it and say they will never go again. In fairness since BMW took over there are few days available there now-but it is very central and has excellent facilities.
Croft-to quote Ray "so far North you'll get a Nose bleed.".........the last time(only time) I have been to Croft was in 1971 and the circuit is completely different now-but it is a bloody long way.

I have asked for dates either side of a weekend-just for you Charlotte-but you must be nuts if you think I'm going to try for Lydden-that's only fit for 125's and supermoto's-AND it's bloody long way for anyone who doesn't live in East Kent!

John