View Single Post
Old 23-Aug-2006, 17:50
Big Twin

Mood: Train comes and I know its destination
Big thanks to Monty, Lizzie, all the MT and all the DSCers who made this a trackday to remember. I ran out of steam at lunchtime of day two, called it a day, but a two-dayer gets my vote (next time I won't ride 600+ miles the weekend before the Monday, may last the pace then!).

One highlight amongst many will be sharing the scrutineering bay with the Supermono. That was some privilege - I met John Hackett and chatted a bit, what an unassuming chap he is. If you read this John, thanks for the present!

Big-up to Gilps for joining the DSC and being a laugh. Many, many thanks to Ian Harris for sorting the fuel. You and Richard had a hell of a good time, by the looks of your tyres

Good to see Ian DCR again, a lot of laughs there, you do get yourself into some situations don't you? (The airbed, I mean ) Thanks for the bun mate, I was really flagging.

Jools and Fordie, good to see you guys again, I'm still waiting for a reply to my last twenty applications to join the BHCN.

Thanks to Mike (Rally) for helping me sort my right-hand mirror, sorry about the language mate, that thing always gets me emotional.

AK and CK, you guys are irreplaceable, thanks for the hospitality and cake.

And thanks to everyone else who was there, for making the event completely special. If I don't mention you by name, apologies, but my brain is still frazzled!

Bring on another two-day DSC Track Attack!