View Single Post
Old 12-Jul-2004, 15:16
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
As you say Antony better luck next time, but this does happen far to often, far to many of the North Glos races are cut short.
and thankfully it wasn't me on the floor and the bike in bits, mainly because I usually try to ride within my limits leaving a bit in hand, costs me a bit on lap times but as I attend most race meetings by myself its something I have to think about, another price I pay for my Hobby and that is all it is a Hobby

this is from the Guy who crashed and is posted on the NG roadracing website

"Hi Guys, Nice to see a discussion on SOT. I was the rider who highsided at around 110 going through village whilst lying in 12th when the race stopped. All Ok but my back really aches and my 04 rsvr needs some TLC but well be back as soon as the bank balance allow (and the wife).

I agree that it would be so much more enjoyable if we had 1 10 lap race so you could really get the battles going but I guess we dont make the rules. Really be a shame to lose SOT but I guess we will just wait and see.

To any of the marshalls or Doctors who attended THANK YOU, good to know youre there.

Best Regards

Gordon 155 Aprilia"