View Single Post
Old 03-Nov-2013, 19:21
Bikes: Hypermotard, 600ss

Mood: Positively pensive
Mods, oh yes!

Had a PCV fitted about 18 months ago, upgrading from DP performance chip that I had previously put in along with Ducshop velocity stacks to suit the exhaust mods already made. I thought the DP ECU was good - but PCV+Autotune transforms the fuelling, makes it sooo smooth and flexible. So much so that I now wouldn't consider a FI Ducati without a well sorted remap/PCV

Been wanting a set of wavy discs for ages as I reckon they'd really suit the angular look of the Hyper but couldn't justify the expense on looks alone so was putting off purchase at least until I'd got full use of the OE pads. Meant I had time to look at all the options. The 305 diameter limits the aftermarket choice to premium cost brands (Galfer, Braking etc + the rather ordinary looking EBCs) & I was also giving serious consideration to converting to a single 320, as per the prototype. Luckily for me a new version of the 'Braking' discs came out last summer - earlier versions were then available at a much reduced price on italian EBay. A set of these is currently top of the small pile of bits waiting to go on....

Last edited by Fruitbat : 04-Nov-2013 at 04:20.