View Single Post
Old 25-Feb-2012, 17:24

My custom earplugs arrived the other day so tried to give them a test today. Putting them on is a right fiddle and I found myself wondering if they were fitted correctly as they don't seem to go in the ear as far as I put disposable ones. While riding around town they didn't seem to block out the general noise very much but this isn't a fare way to judge them as wind noise is the danger and I just wasn't going fast enough to need to block that out. When taking my helmet off the right hand plug came loose but was still in my earlobe so basically trapped my lid not quite on and not quite off and was very painful and awkward to remove. I decided not to continue the test out on the open road as my ear felt like it had been torn off.

I am going to contact the company because I am concerned that they may have got my plugs muddled with someone elses as they really dont seem to fit correctly. I may not be fitting them correctly but I cant see any other way to wear them. Am a bit disappointed tbh.