View Single Post
Old 12-Jul-2005, 00:46
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Croft in the morning - what a great start - NOT! - Kitty litter update

Spent all this morning putting the many, many wrong things right on the cheap bike we have just bought for my daughters 6th birthday - today (I can hear the Awwwwww's in the background already).

Then spent the rest of the day running around like an 'idiot' getting my trackbike, tools, kit and food ready for a TD at croft in the morning.

I had just been thinking how good thing's were going 10 mins or so before bringing my leathers and helmet downstairs and slipping on a drinks bottle left on the stairs by my caring family!!!!

I only slipped a few stairs but managed to fall on my helmet (NO JOKES PLEASE !!!).

Time to introduce a NO CRAP on the stairs ruling I think.

At least I have an excuse already for lousy body position tomorrow

Take Care! - Frazzled Frank

===========================================

Thanks O.Y. but sadly by mid-morning I had paid my first ever visit to the kitty litter (NOT on a Duke, thankfully so no muppet award thanks )

Guy in front of me thought it would be fun to brake once more in the middle of Clervaux when I was right behind him - still thats the novice group for ya - my own fault was well as obviously I was too close behind him and trying to get past.

Still no-one injured - I rode the bike back and was out in the next session. Loved the day really and soon got my confidence back again. Six sessions in total and am I gonna ache in the morning -

Cheers - Frank

[Edited on 12-7-2005 by Iconic944ss]