View Single Post
Old 12-Dec-2017, 00:32

LF-2001 Style Jacket

Hey guys, me and my brothers have spent the past 3 years fixing up a 2001 ducati 996 monoposto with a full termignoni carbon exhaust and lots of other nice carbon add ones to give to our Dad as a gift. He has wanted one of these bikes since they came out, and after he had to sell his that desire really kicked up. Me and my two brothers chipped in and bought one that we saw at auction that needed some serious work and well, we managed to get along well enough to put that work in. Now that it is finally time to give it to Dad we want to make it a very special Christmas.

Something that we though would be great would be an older Ducati jacket (preferably from when the 996 came out) that we would give him and put the bike keys in the jacket pocket. I'm trying to find an older jacket to get him and coming up pretty empty handed so I thought I would see if anyone here has some leads. If anyone knows of an eBay auction or another website that has some older Ducati jackets for sale or has one that they want to get rid of, please let me know

Thanks to Iconic for all his help looking around the web, you helped me cover a lot of ground! Since eBay did not have what I am looking for on any of the versions I looked at, I was able to find a really nice historic jacket actually on http://www.for-sale.co.uk/ducati-jacket. The price was very reasonable, so I also picked up a cheap Ducati hoodie that I saw on there to give my dad for around the house wearing. I am positive he will love them both, thanks again for all your help Iconic.

Last edited by RidinOnDucatis : 19-Dec-2017 at 01:19.