Thread: over and out
View Single Post
Old 06-Sep-2011, 08:00
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
mate, wasn't digging at anything anyone spends, in fact I was trying to purposely NOT by saying about tyres etc. Some spend lots coz they can, some spend lots when they cant, some choose not to or cant. Life is tough

And this isn't about me Hugh; this is about a guy who has been riding for years who had a go at racing and did his best. And your post, which I read, re read then read again, while talking about you and not having a go at Phil, doesn't change the fact that you were derisory about his performance in passing.

this isn't about keyboard warrior status; we know each other and having met you in person I'd be amazed to read the arrogance that comes thru in a couple of your posts. But hey, you have to have confidence to win, that's one of the key requirements, but not as someone's else's expense eh.

And as often said, opinions are like areseholes, we all have them

Communication is in what is understood, not what is said, in that way I've ****ed you off coz you've misunderstood my comment and you've ****ed me off coz in my mind you are being very disingenuous to a good mate of mine. Pub arguments