View Single Post
Old 17-May-2005, 09:50
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by BDG
Quote:
Originally posted by bradders

great write up - I now know who must be the happiest person in the world....996R in garage (git!), just toured Euopre in a week (git!), tried others while on route, and Sunderland in the Prem (my team alreadyt there)...does it get any better??

I'm a very happy man on all counts, and off again in July for some more 'touring'

Tim, in answer to why would i wanna tour on either of those bikes? I must be right wierdo!
Lets rephrase it then, its not touring as in load up the kitchen sink and gently potter around, its fast and hard for as long as we want, and rather than circulating the same 3 miles a multitude of times, its the variety of ever changing roads (good ones through years of doing it) ridden at a fair old pace.

Certainly not as mental as a track day in the fast group, but still pretty demanding, ask DIbble his opinion as he loves his track days, but also gets off on the buzz of the Central Massif.

Its a personal thing which i really get off on, and i prefer the 996 to the ST4s. I know you're not being crictical, just bemused i think

Sean - I was just joking - it takes all sorts and you "touring" boys and acceptable in the club as long as you sit quietly at the back and don't disturb anyone!!!!