View Single Post
Old 03-Sep-2005, 00:12
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconic944ss
I fully expected the briefing to be in the club house (as per the DSC TD last year) - but it was held outside in the holding area - I must admit I thought this was an unprofessional start due to the noise of tractors and other goings on, I know I certainly found it difficult to concentrate on the briefing.
All the basics were covered but were too many 'light-hearted' comments in my opinion and while no one wants potentially uninteresting talk made worse - it is a serious subject and deserves full attention.

if this is Phil from Tracktime Promotions then he has quite a polarising personality from what I can gather. I've never been on one of their days personally but I've read a lot of stuff on other forums about people who have been less than happy with him, particularly his briefings. But also read about people that defend him to the hilt.

It may be harsh but I've decided not to use them after reading about some of the stuff that people I know have experienced with him. I'd much rather go with No Limits - which sounds weird as I've only ever done one day with them but the only reason I haven't done any with them this year is because their dates don't seem to align with my needs very well. I've been doing FE days which I think are improving but ... could be better.