View Single Post
Old 11-Apr-2005, 11:50
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by KeefyB
Thats if you can find an 800SS.I cant imagine Ducati sold that many.There are a few 800 Monsters around tho.

I had a quick look around a few months ago and found two.

Before Desmo Due came around I was considering entering a few rounds of the Bemsee minitwins this year. Now that the rules have changed to allow 820cc air-cooled engines I have a renewed interest in it and would love to run an 800SS. Ideally I'd like Mike Edwards to allow my 620 to be bored (the 620 engine is pretty much the same as the 750 engine and will handle the Ducati bore kit to 785cc? I think it's 785 anyway) and that way my expenditure would be a little less.

Either way, it's a possibility for ext year, depending on what happens with DD and a few other pies I have fingers in.

twpd, I've had a look at your website and if you decide to run an 800SS I'd like to be involved in some way. Obviously I have my own racing and a family so time might not be too prevalent but if I could catch up with you at a few rounds and maybe help out and generally get under your feet that would be cool.

Are you doing the French round of Bemsee - Croix?