View Single Post
Old 18-Jul-2005, 00:23
Big Twin

I know what you mean about the seat! That why I was enquiring re cost I was quoted £132.43 just for riders seat. The touching down can be a little disconcerting especialy on right handers, that pesky exhaust shield is gonna have to go! I changed the suspension settings quite a lot when I first got the bike but cannot remember by how much? I do know I whacked the rear preload up a hell of a lot but I am a little heavier than you. Strangely I do not seem to have things touch down as often as when I first got the bike (moving UP from a 996S) maybe I ride it differently now to how I did at first.

I will be up for a run especially Kielder this week as I have been working like a madman recently and should have plenty of free time over the next week or so. I am flexible re days and times except Tuesday morning as I am fulfilling parental duties. Am a little battered at the moment as I took a bit of a tumble yesterday which was not bike related and have a black and blue patch on the right side of my back measuring 15inch by 4 inch. It was in fact a freak guitar related accident which is too ridiculous/embarresing to mention here, I will tell you bout it when I see you.

Look forward to Kielder, I may get some padded cycling shorts as its 400 miles of b roads round trip for me. Where you reckon to meet up?

Martin

ps what colour your Multistrada?