View Single Post
Old 26-Jan-2006, 20:46
Mille

Mood: In danger of scaring myself
I am off to Florida this weekend to the yearly dose of the flight simulator so regardless of the fact it will be 80 degrees outside, I will mostly plunged into darkness sitting on six hydraulic rams for my sins! Meanwhile my other half is organising a get together at Veloce Motorcycles in Swardeston, Norfolk this coming Saturday, so if any of you Monster owners out there want to come along feel free. Starts around midday, food in the pub opposite at cheap prices to warm you up. Gaaw On! You know you want to attend really. In the summer months the owner of the pub ("Phil Goode") is going to lay on a big screen for the BSB, WSB and Moto GP events, so you can sit in comfort and stuff your faces with food/drink and or pop into Veloces and have a natter or a browse and go for a rideout. As I say my better half is organising things for those of us based in East Anglia with Monsters through the UKMOC, but its high time we collaborated with the DSC on all things Ducati, especially in the more rural regions to cast our net a little further afield. If you are interested in going this weekend then drop her an email on: mymatenonnie71@btinternet.com

Hope some of you can make it, as I am sure she would welcome the support and company. Wish I was able to go, but I will have to wait until my new beast arrives in March now. Until then I shall be mostly pondering what goodies to buy for it.