View Single Post
Old 19-Jun-2006, 11:26
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 916 Senna, 748RS Corse, 1098s Race

Mood: walking on sunshine.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools
Can't agree with that 'cos my wifes an NHS nurse, and a very dedicated one too, until she herself had to stop work through developing MS.

She's also very beautiful

She worked in palliative care, helping terminally ill patients to leave this world with as much dignity and quality of life as they could muster and as little pain as possible.

I hope that if I ever need that sort of care there is someone as caring as my wife to see me out.

Anyway, 10% kidney function? You wouldn't have stood much chance without 'the shambles' that is the NHS would you. I would be grateful to them.

Sorry to come across as not appreciating or being grateful, the quality of the 'people' was first rate, I am in awe of them and their skills and qualities.

My issue is with the admin / lack of communication / and other managment type functions I guess.

I saw 4 GP's prior to being admitted all who gave contradictory or misleading advice re my condition.

Yes I would be f***** without them, I worry for the people who don't make it through the system due to NHS complications.

I'm sure the nurses of the NHS calaender would be great, I just wasn't as lucky as you Jools.