Thread: over and out
View Single Post
Old 05-Sep-2011, 21:21
Mille

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
Cadwell is flat almost everywhere (as in throttle not no undulations ) so my exit speed is pretty high and that may have helped, plus very few corners were so low a gear or low in the revs in 3rd - again better drive maybe

hope the kitchen blokey does a quick job; I want to be at Oulton to watch the end to this and see my partner Dentist win the novice title

I am yet to fully understand much about drive and bhp etc in this series. Some days I gain and somedays I lose. However, there are only two constants for me this year and they are than KevP will always outdrag me off the start (especially if I wheelie and then stall) and that Alan will always be able to outdrag me at will on any straight at any track!

As for the novice title Im not sure what to say without sounding like an arrogant tw*t which I have already been accused of being today on FB.

No disrespect intended to anyone but think the scoring is a bit off if I can have over double the points of the next person in the actual series and have never been beaten by any of the other novices (without leaving the race early ) but yet not be able to win the "novice championship".

The problem of having seperate points table is that it means that you have to just focus on one or the other. If I focussed on the novice championship I would not have to push so much and would likely have been able to keep it sunny side up all year but that would be useless for the actual championship.

With the rules and point system that was set out clearly earlier this year it looks like The Dentist shall rightly reign supreme. I am not trying to contest this because I made a decision to pursue the main championship at the risk of losing the novice if I crashed out but perhaps it might be something to look at next year.