View Single Post
Old 04-Dec-2006, 21:32
Big Twin

Mood: If you ain't first, you're last!
OK,

So we found an internet cafe in Mazatlan. Not as huge Margheritas as in Cabo San Lucas, but ok nonetheless.

Went for a little taxicab ride with a guy named Gustavo, pretty cool guy, we went up to the lighthouse (too hot for climbing!) and then watched some ejit jump off a cliff into a few feet of water. Me and Amy are confident we could have done the same thing though, it wasnt that impressive. The best bit was buying a batman kite sort of thing. (Don´t ask, I´ll explain later, we´re both slightly toasted and looking for more booze as I speak..how´s my spelling?)

Have taken huge amounts of pix, there are some really cool buildings here, but its a strange mix of delapidated and rebuilt. We simply cannot work out why some of the buildings are in ruins and some are brand new right next door. The whole place must be going through a phase of money influx from tourism, but I thought Mazatlan had been a tourist spot for years. Weird.

Have some great stories to tell of capers on and off ship, but they´ll be relegated to my usually huge reports with pics that simply cannot fit on here, even at one dollar for an hour.

Tequila is a more important thing to find right now.

Adios,

Otei