Thread: Big up to Apex
View Single Post
Old 05-Jul-2005, 10:58
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_S
Easily the best organised, managed and controlled trackday I've been on. Although the marshalls were very strict, that's down to the circuit (MSV) and not Apex.

Four sessions worked really well, and seemed to result in a lot less stoppages, so more track time in the long run. First time ever I've been on a day and had full sessions throughout.

Sitting in one of the training sessions and covering body position was useful, with some simple tips that really helped.

Brands GP with Apex next year is definitely on my to do list.

You were lucky then with no stoppages, there were quite a few muppets out there (no DSC'ers though I think) we had two sessions stopped on the first lap, but that's nothing to do with Apex that's just idiots on cold tyres

But it was a great great day, first time ever at Brands so spent quite a while trying to get my head round the track, lots still to learn, as I have said on my previous thread great organisation and big up to Gary and Catherine for probably one of the best organised TD's I've experienced, lots of stuff going on throughout the day and plenty of advise to boot, little things like coming over and saying good-bye and asking how it was just puts the icing on the cake.