View Single Post
Old 18-Jun-2009, 13:03

Red face Awesome Cadwell!

Hi folks......we rode up to Cadwell on Monday - leaving Winchester (some 250 miles away!) basking in sunshine got as far as Silverstone and the heavens opened for the next 180 miles! Lovely!! Arrived at Cadwell - met up with our friends who were sitting in their vans cause of the afternoon rain.
Woke up next morning to a cloudy sky but dry and then it was game on!

First time at Cadwell - thanks to the instructor who led me round cadwell for my first couple of sessions and pointing out areas for improvement!! Although I don't have a Ducati - well.........not yet anyway......it was the first time I have used the ZX10 on a "proper" track! Still a novice but enjoyed it - couldn't stop the grin factor! Decided to leave the advice of a "friend" at home who had told me to open the throttle on the uphill section - just as well even so.......front wheel came up! Wheres that photographer when you need him?!?!?! Great pics otherwise by the way. Like to point out to all the other riders - thanks - for being so gracious in your passing! I might add that though being a girl I actually passed a couple of guys!! okay I own up................it was on the straight bit!

Thanks to the DSC for putting this event on - instructors - marshalls etc. etc. and next year will ride up on the sunday - ready for two days!