View Single Post
Old 18-Jun-2009, 19:51
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Big Thanks To Monty & Co

Very big thanks to Monty & the other MT members for another superb DSC trackday at the Mini Nurburgring that is Cadwell Park set in the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds (I would say that as I live down the road )this is the 5th Trackattack I have been on with the DSC and they just keep on getting better.

A big thanks to Monty for asking me to be an instructor for the two day's, it made my time on track even more pleasurable.

To my lovely wife Cathy, well done babe, you broke your trackday cherry on your 620 Monster on the Monday, you even went out on a damp track, respect.. I guess I will have to book you in for both day's next year.

My brother Paul (Bionicle), who rode his 1098R Bayliss rep all the way from his home in Denmark ( and even let me take it on track for a session ) I think he should be mentioned in dispatches for the longest distance traveled.

Brother David & his partener, good to see them both, time you got a Ducati David.

To Jasper and his daughter Hayley, It was a pleasure of your company again, hope the BBQ & the accomodation on Sunday night was to your satisfaction, and am gutted after what happened to your 888 sp5 , I hope she is restored to her former glory very quickly.

To Bradders, no problem fella, Cathy was happy to help out, sorry the board was a bit on the long side.

Good to catch up with fellow members, especialy KeefyB, good to see you.

Chris