View Single Post
Old 01-Nov-2004, 10:37
500SD

Mood: Happy as Larry!!!
I have to say that when i heard the news i thought WTF! I have to own up to being a Bayliss fan,that said he hasn't had many good results this year(apart from yesterday,which was great),but nobody else on a Duke has really set the world on fire have they?
One thing about Troy is that he'll always give it 110% even if the bike under him isn't great,that'll account for some of his gravel trap trips this season!
If Ducati corse were replacing him for someone who could actually win a GP then that would be reasonable,but "CARELESS CHUCKER",why?
OK,the money is probably talking,but he's been at Yamaha for 6 years & not even sniffed a win! This year he's Rossi's teamate,that'll be 9 nil to Rossi then!!
I really think Troy should have been given another chance,if only to reward him for giving Ducati BSB & WSB titles,has Carlos ever even ridden a Duke at ANY level?
I'm really disappointed with Ducati for this decision(& for replacing the lovely 916 with the ugly 999,but that's another story).i'll be telling anybody who'll listen to me on the Ducati stand at this weekends show!!