View Single Post
Old 06-Apr-2006, 09:59
500SD

Mood: Pretty good considering....
Right, I am going to send an email about this (and to confirm receipt of their forms) to everyone who has signed up when I get back from holiday after Easter. The evening session wasn't finalised when Monty originally did the form so has been added since.

In the meantime, if you'd like to do the evening session send me an email (membership @ ducatisportingclub.com) or a U2U to let me know. If you have paid by cheque, please can you send me another £40; if you are paying by credit/debit card, I will just amend the amount we take.

And just to clarify one more thing; there are the usual three sessions (novice, inter, advanced) but the form refers to two extra, novice/inter and inter/advanced. The idea behind that is that if you are prepared to go in either group, please tick that box as it enables me to equalise the group sizes without having to 'persuade' anyone that they are in the wrong group! If you are prepared to go in either group, but have a preference for one or other, tick (for example) both the novice and the novice/inters boxes and I will do my best to put you in novice.