View Single Post
Old 04-May-2011, 20:21
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Thumbs up Cadwell 4th & 5th July

NOTE; THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE DSC TRACKDAY, WE MAY DO THAT AS WELL IF THE DATE SUITS

So, a few of us have decided to get some dates in now and, from the other thread, seems a few others may be interetsed in joining us

I have spoken with No Limits and Mark has agreed to hold 20 spaces for me on both these two dates. He is offering a 10% discount for anyone booking for this with us lot He cant guarantee a full group of Ducati only, as we will probably be mainly spread over Novice and Inters (those who have said they will go)

Now, I appreciate some may wish to hold off until the DSC day is announced as I can understand the attraction as a preference if only doing 1 TD this year and/or funds are tight and Mark is holding these spaces open for 2 weeks.

From their website, the Monday is £99 and the Tuesday £125 but open pit lane

I have agreed with the others committed already we will not do anything until we know who is committing, so I can give Mark a list of names and we can be sure of filling these spaces. I expect we will start booking from Monday next week, after Popham this week as we will see a lot of the Berks and other Hants mob

So if you fancy it, name here please and which day (or both) and what group (bear in mind its a general trackday) I can get a list going. You will need to call them direct on 01727 899173 to book.

NAMES
Bradders - both days - inters

AND TO REITERATE THIS IS IN NO WAY DESIGNED TO DETRACT FROM ANY DSC EVENT

Last edited by bradders : 04-May-2011 at 20:31.