View Single Post
Old 03-Jun-2011, 22:10
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 748ish . .

Mood: Sampai jumpa lagi
Hello,

Well done to all involved in moving the site to a new server, I guess that’s what was done.
The site looks slicker with lots of live adverts, defiantly an improvement, and looks very impressive.

I am not a member now for a number of reasons as I have had to revalidate my financial
situation and honestly could not justify paying the membership fees.
Looking in from the outside it’s been a very difficult year for the club, members and least not
forget the MT past and present. I do appreciate the club and the team involved has put in a lot
of their own time and effort and should be commended of that, as I am sure they get more knocks than praises,
so personally thank you one and all, it has been a pleasure meeting you all.

My only criticism would be this site is part of a life line for people involved in DD and I will put my hand up
and state DD is very good for the club, indeed I stated so in previous posts, however DD
in my eyes should not only be part of what the club has to offer (point in case login to “today’s post” anytime
and DD is the main topic of conversation) and its clear a certain person is still very much involved
which is another personal reason for my choice stated above.

Moving on I wish the club all the best and Antoyne and the team a safe steerage for the journey ahead.

Regards

TopiToo