Thread: coppers
View Single Post
Old 29-Apr-2006, 15:56
Big Twin

Not really the case with me mate. Copper asks if cans have bs stamp, dont think so says I, are they road legal? he asks, dont know I say he then writes out the ticket. I know there are not legal so its a fair cop etc. As for the TVRs etc that came by sounding as if armageddon was upon us I only needed to raise an eybrow to the officer to make my point.

I certainly have not got it in for the police, its a difficult job etc etc. But it does wind Joe public up a bit to see 5 coppers pulling every bike up when short of a murder being commited you cannot get the police to attend to other crimes.

A couple of weeks ago during a torrential downpour I saw a man sprinting past my house carrying a massive sack which looked very dodgy to me. As my house is of the beaten track I watched where he went which was the woods at the bottom of my garden. I went to look over the fence at the bottom of my land and just the other side of it he was sorting through the bag of clothes and household items and for some reason stuffing items down his trousers! Seemed dodgy to me all he needed was swag written on the bag to make it more apparent that it was stolen property. I walked back up the garden and called the police and was told they would get someone out. Went back and watched him through a small hole in the fence for about 20 minutes and then as I was getting wet I walked back up to the house for my coat. On arriving back to observe the man I looked over the fence and he turned round but I ducked down but he must have had a glimpse of me as he legged it still carrying the large bag. Still no sign of the police (am 1 mile from the station) I went back up to house and took the car round to the other side of the woods but could not see the bloke. The police never turned up at all. Not the first incident like it and wont be the last. A year ago a saw a couple of lads hanging round very late at night where I live. Its very dark and quiet down here at night as its a dead end lane to my house. After a while I sneaked up to where these lads were now hiding behind my wall and asked them waht they were up to. They give me a cock and bull story about having broken down and walked off over the fields. I waited a while and then followed them only to witness them breaking into a empty house. I called the police and waited and waited and waited. Nothing! by now I was only 1/4 of a mile from my local police station. Eventually after about 30 minutes I went round the back of the house and they were by the back door with various items piled up to take with them. Fortunatley they legged it over a fence and were gone. I rephoned the police and waited another 30 minutes and gave up and went home.

3am the other morning there was 2 lads stealing stone from a new build near to my house. You know what I didnt even phone the police. Just went home and went to bed.