View Single Post
Old 26-May-2012, 22:36
500SD
Bikes: Class A 620ssie #71 - 853 R/RS Dry - 748sp Wet

Mood: Green with envy
Website forum V real club

I am not trying to provoke any historical argument but.......................

This firum is dead, as in totallly dodo dead. There is a new much younger forum in existence which far outstrips the usage of our DSC website. Why is it, what puts people of using this space. I think a fair few DSc members frequent that place and even answer questions about tax discs in a most eloquent manner.

There is no buzz on here, and at times it feels like a private club within the club exists. Now I know the DSC is much more than a forum, so I maybe missing a lot of the off site stuff. For me thow its DD racing, a bit of banter and the forum. The DD racing is going from strength to strength, off site stuff could be busy (but not up north it aint) cand the forum is mainly a DD forum, with a few steady private sales ads to keep my interest too.

I know Antonye puts a lot of work in here, so I am NOT moaning at him.Is there any way we can get more foorfall on our webforum. waht do we need to do.

and as an aside, IF skids's old position is stil vacant I would be more than willing to try and fulfill it.

Mike.

Tired and sunburnt after a good days testing at Anglesey.