Thread: Yellow R1 !
View Single Post
Old 23-Aug-2006, 14:52
500SD

Mood: Cool as **** !
Yellow R1 !

Firstley,for anyone who dosn't know me,i was the yellow R1 rider !!!

So,appologies to anyone,whom i may have offended in the way they were overtaken,by me,at Cadwell on tuesday !

I didn't mean to put anyone at risk,upset or offend anyone.

As a regular track rider,you see varying abilties,as such,there will always be someone,whose quicker,than you or i.Fact is,having paid,my money i was in the fast group,to ride fast !.
Having said that,(imoa),there may have been certain people,in the wrong groups,as such,there was a bit of traffic,for me anyhow,on the odd occasion,so i dealt with them,in what i deemed appropriate overtakin manouvers,clearly,not everyone approved !,sorry again !,i'm well aware that certain people were out on dd bikes,and havn't got he speed down the straights,but there were some well ridden ones in the bloody corners,i can tell you.
I spoke to WJB,and he expressed the views of a few members,who,in there oppinion,had been passed,discurtiousley,or too aggressivelly,and generally been ****ed off,his comments were acknowledged !.

All in all,a good day,was had,by all,other than my mate,who high sided his R1,@ park,and couldn't continue the rest of the days riding,he's fine,bike will take a little longer, !,a few of you will be wishing it had been me,i'm sure !,but it wasn't,so,till next time,nernernerner !

Simon Reed

Last edited by Simon Reed : 23-Aug-2006 at 15:05.