View Single Post
Old 27-Jun-2005, 17:00
Mille

Sorry Henry, I dropped the coolant. It felt like about 5 mins from when I crashed & dumped coolant until yourself & a Buell joining me by the side of the track. realistically it was probably about 30 seconds.

As I Approached the first apex of Riches I attempted to reduce my speed as I had misjudged my entry into the bend & did not want to collide with Redruth, the bike chucked me off very violently. While is was thrown around I was convinced I had taken Ruth with me, I was very relieved when coming to a standstill she was knowhere to be seen. When I returned to the paddock I discovered I had given her a nasty whack in the back.

I will shortly be offering for sale my trackday entry at Brands GP next Monday. Damage to myself, bike & lid & work commitments will not allow me to attend the trackday. Whatever I get for the day I will split between yourself, the Buell Rider & Ruth as a small token of goodwill.

I must admit I was surprised you where not aware I was the offender of dropping the coolant. I met and spoke to you after you returned from the medical centre as I was obviously very concerned for you. I also spoke to you a bit later in the day.

Sorry to hear you ankle is still tender but glad nothing is broken as was supected by medical centre.

Very Sorry - Martin.