View Single Post
Old 30-Oct-2005, 11:52
500SD

Mood: Bonjour Bonjour we are the Billy
Rushjob,

I will start by saying i take my hat off to you guys, i could not do your job and the above story is the reason why.

Your colleagues catch the scum bag red handed with the bike in the back of the van and the CPS bottle it and release him????

How the feck do you keep motivated every day when you know that decisions like this are happening round about you???

I have been the victim first hand of being stitched up by the Police and i will not go into it on here, let's just say their case was not water tight and i walked after getting a good brief to rip their ficticious evidence to shreds!!

I have also been given several "Squeezes" by an old school copper who still does the job locally, someone i do respect because he is not a young cowboy but actually has been there seen it and done it.

You and i both know there are those that will turn a blind eye and those that will "Invent" evidence in order to make a charge stick.

What do you expect people to think of the Police force?

On the forum alone in the last few months we have posts of alleged Corruption up in Fife with the young lad stitched up.

12th of April a bike is stolen, coppers turn up in September.

Above story of the guy feeling let down by the force and the associated services who have failed to nail the scum who nicked his bike.

Your everyone hates the Police feel sorry for me attitude is like an old broken record.........

The honest truth is this, the majority of citizens have lost ALL faith in the Police for numerous reasons, we could spend from now till Christmas arguing over why.

The simple fact is they as a collective Force are underperforming in several areas which are being noticed by the public.

This is for a number of reasons, internal politics, lack of funding/staff paper shuffling the list goes on and on.

We know you have to defend the Force you work for but come on even you must feel like you are fighting a losing battle.

The days of the Police commanding respect and getting it from the public are long gone.

They make mistakes like the rest of us and are not doing the job to our satisfaction! Like any government department, you underperfom it gets noticed!

Regards

ScottyB