View Single Post
Old 06-Nov-2003, 09:37
Mille

Mood: Ha ha eat my flailing tyre rubbe
Crikey didn\'t expect this

Well the gasflows done ! The following graphs show the results. for those with glasses here's the low down. Bike now puting out 116.3bhp at the back wheel at 10'500 rpm but it actually does 116 from 10'000 and stays over 115 all the way to 12'000. From making 50bhp at just before 6000rpm the sps cams kick in a it fecks off to 110bhp by 8300rpm. But thats not the good bit

The torque is unbelievable. it's puting out a peak of 68.0ft at 8500rpm and over 60ft from 6 to 10'000rpm awesome.

Now for the crap bit. The bottom end fueling is somewhat suspect. without fail the bike will cut out while idling even when it's warm and sitting at traffic lights, oh dear or trailing the clutch at low revs. checked all the fuel lines and adjusted the idle speed, no luck. Hoping to get some dyno work today.

Am I pleased ? Yes, and broke £990 pounds please. It's the closest I'll ever get to a race bike that won't need rebuliding after a day out, i'm chuuffed and a little scared first time back on the banana in a month and a half and taking it easy, whoa there boy