View Single Post
Old 13-Feb-2005, 11:27
Big Twin

Mood: Enjoying Togdom !
Ali,i think wrer on to something here,maybe the race committee should consider the first three in race one having to use "PETER FORD SPECIAL RESERVE " for the second race,anyone winning two races in a row would have to run on it for the rest of the season!
Going back to Cadwell yesterday Chris and i had our best day ever,we both declared the little monster an absolute hoot,not as slow as we thought it was going to be and a real gem in the twisty bits.
The diablo's were quite simply stunning in the wet with lots of feel and grip as well as being very progressive when they did start to slide(Chris's words -not mine).
Chris loved Cadwell(his 1st time) and had a great morning "playing "with an RSV factory (he couldnt get far enough ahead down the straights to stop Chris repassing him in the next series of corners).
Although the 620 was visably quicker than the 600's i think the big bore kit will even things up nicely.
After lunch the 890 was looking quite lonely in the van so it had to have an outing so Chris iand I spent the aftrnoon on it ,with the sun out and a dry track it was awesome so much so that Chris wants to do the SOT on it Allin all a great day with great company and heres to many more
Butch