View Single Post
Old 13-Nov-2007, 14:09
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
Firstly I entirely agree with the removal or abusive, aggressive or libelous posts and a warning to the individuals concerned. I am a regular visitor to VD as some will know however that does not mean I agree with that type of behaviour.

My only concern is that of immediate banning or not informing the individual and giving them chance to apologise or agree not to post in that manner again.

I also have some element of concern over interpretation of the behaviour and what constitutes inciting behaviour or agression and if this will be treated differently depending on who it is directed at and your acceptance within the club.

I know John quite well and consider him a friend however when I see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti
Or post on visordown where they don't give a stuff.

I find it agressive and offensive, however knowing him and his 'jock' tendencies means I would just ignore it as it is not intended to be inciteful. However I could not say the same if someone else posted it that I didn't know.

My concern is how this will be enforced and if it will be used to prevent people posting something which may be challenging to individuals or actions under the get out clause that it was 'inciting'?

Last edited by webteam : 14-Nov-2007 at 08:06. Reason: John's original post edited due to complaints