View Single Post
Old 11-Dec-2009, 14:36
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
Angry Friday Rant - Hot topic

Climate change, of course the ***king climate changes, it changes every hour, every day, every week………………… The world is suffering from climate change, WTF does that mean, everywhere there’s too much rain, too much snow, everywhere is too cold, too hot or too just right?

Now we have climate sceptics and climate saboteurs. WTF does that mean? Climate sceptics don’t believe climate exists? Climate saboteurs are trying to make it less sunny, more sunny, or rain more to ruin someone’s day?

I notice that the phrase “Global warming” is used less and less, now is the greatest threat we face is “climate change”

What next? Global warming morphs into climate change then in a year or two Global cooling, the next bright idea scientists come up with that needs ££££££££ to fund their research.

Who the ***k are we meant to believe these days, politicians? nope, got their noses in the trough and make pie crust promises on a daily basis. Scientists?, nope, they manipulate data to help prove their pet theories and throw their teddies out of the pram when we don’t believe their “science”.

Nurse………..me tablets……………..and turn the heating up………

Ray.