View Single Post
Old 21-Oct-2005, 16:10
Mille

Mood: Meditating
Having owned two system 3's I had few issues with the operation

My problem is the fact they took £345 off me in February with the promise that the alarm would be available within 2 to 3 weeks.

Knowing I had paid, they never contacted me to explain the delays. Each time I telephoned them I was made to feel that I was being unreasonable. The software issues may have resulted in delays but for 8 months.....but I find that difficult to believe.

As I understand it, their chief designer left in acrimonious circumstances and they have had problems since.

Strangely the same designer now seems to be working with Acumen, and their (Acumens) latest offering (Cat1 system) seems to be remarkably similar to the system 4 (with the exception of the troublesome adjustable motion sensor) even down to the 16 user definable alarm tones.

As a customer I am not the least bit concerned about the politics within the company. However when I pay hard earned cash for a product I expect to
1) be kept updated and informed about delivery
2) Offered some priority treatment with regard to supplying the product.

If you are saying that you have had a satisfactory alarm system for 6 months, why has it still not been released to customers who have already paid?

Sounds like 'Datatool part of Microsoft Inc' to me