View Single Post
Old 24-Jan-2006, 00:18
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

OK OK panic over, I've found it...

The latest/last 'update' from the RC reads as follows...

Quote:
Desmo Due Series 2006 – Update Note 2

This note is the 2nd of what will probably be a regular series of updates to Desmo Due entrants over the winter to keep them up to date on what will be happening next year and any changes that the Race Committee may need to advise you of.

Provisional Calendar (This will almost certainly be subject to change)

Representation has been made to the Race Committee that rather than start at the end of March, we should start the series at Brands Hatch in April. It has also been suggested that we retain the Cadwell round, but make it non-points scoring; thus the provisional calendar, subject to no further feedback from riders, now looks like:

25/26 March Cadwell Park – Full (non-points scoring)

23 April Brands Hatch – Indy

6/7 May Assen to be confirmed December

11 June Castle Coombe

8 July Oulton Park

13 August Donington Park

2/3 September Snetterton (long race Saturday, two short races Sunday)

8 October Cadwell Park – Full

To make up for the change in the 1st Cadwell race now being non-points scoring, we are looking at making Snetterton a 2 day meeting with three races (one long and two short) over that weekend. This obviously reduces everyone’s travel budget and makes up for the additional costs of going to Assen.

For the avoidance of doubt, these dates/arrangements are indicative only and will almost certainly change by the early 2006. The race committee will advise final dates once confirmed by New Era.

So I suppose nothing is confirmed yet.

We'll just have to wait and see what the 'new' RC come up with

No points for Cadwell, I can't afford it and it's bound to be snowing!!!