Thread: coppers
View Single Post
Old 29-Apr-2006, 12:35
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
I don't mind the police being out on a weekend as long as they pull people for something serious..the government and the police authorities have they're priorities all wrong.

THATS THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE !!!

i dont have a small plate so im not whinging about it just saying why i have no respect for the people talking bollox about small plates being a safety issue whens its all down to fines and targets. if it was safety why didnt the guy get done for his tyre, andy i know he didnt as he was parked next to me, he found it amusing but sad at the same time, he would have understood a ticket for the tyre but not his plate

" I have been done myself in the past for small plates and termis etc and had to take it on the chin because its the law. However I was almost arrested one time as I was getting a ticket for the termis as a couple of nights earlier I had disturbed two intruders in my house and chased them away (I was well prepared lets just leave it at that!) The police took an hour to come and phoned back for directions twice! I only live less than a mile from the police station. I argued with the 5! police men stopping bikes for small plates etc about where were you when I had 2 men breaking into my house etc etc and was warned I would be arrested if I continued in such a manner. Not good public relations? "

another fine example of the great police force we have to rely on. my bike got stolen a few years ago,i reported it then 3 weeks later someone turned upto take the details. makes it worth while paying my taxes