View Single Post
Old 24-Sep-2009, 22:16
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
The title of Master of the Muppets isn't dished out for just any old trackday lowside ya know but I reckon for the special effort you made on what must be one of the shortest test rides ever attempted at Cadwell, did you actually get on to the track upright?, wins you that honour

You join some of the DSC Muppetry greats like WJB for dumping one of Ducati Uk's bikes at mallory, not to mention at least one unmentionable incident, that I'm not going to ...er...mention

Monty is a multiple title holder and according to the search i've just done the last know holder of the DSC Muppet award.

Just doing a search on muppet on the site was a great nostalgia trip

It would be great to bring back the award and it's avatar.

Yep, IIRC the award could only be claimed for trackday spills, racing or road spills were disallowed muppetry.

Oh how I laugh now about my own feeble attempt at muppetry, not putting my old 996 on its sidestand properly in the pitlane at the end of trackday at Donington, walking away only to hear the priceless sound of metal and plastic crunching as it fell over. Then stupidly firing it up only for the damaged clutch cover to whip a clutch post off, ...........aaahhh what fun

Ray

Last edited by Ray : 24-Sep-2009 at 22:24.