Thread: Back to biking
View Single Post
Old 20-Feb-2009, 17:14

Back to biking

Hi all long time since i have been on here so thought i'd better reintroduce myself. Started riding a few years back on a 996, best bike i had ridden and loved it. Joined the local club and met other Ducatisti and made some good friends. Well just over a year ago my closest friend and I went for a ride out. He had a horrific accident on that day. My wife decided that I should not ride anymore and I did'nt have the want to anymore. Well time has gone by and I feel the need to be back out there. She who must be obeyed has given me the go ahead so here I am. One of Marks friends has given me a head start by letting me have a full body work and exaust for a 999 so thats me started. I have signed of as disabled so don't have to much spare cash but if any of you guys have bits around does'nt matter how scruffy as I intend to build from scratch that need a deserving home then I'm your man. Would also Like to find a project or wrecked 999 something to start the ball rolling. Thanks in advance and will keep the forum up to date with my progress.
Yours Aye Alex.