View Single Post
Old 21-Dec-2009, 19:01
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Falling quite heavily for the last couple of hours in South Oxfordshire. We were scheduled to have our cooling tower at work cleaned today but it didn't happen as they didn't turn up, trouble is we have to turn everything off before they arrive, now we can't get things back on as the water temp is to low. All this is costing us thousands in lost income and on top of that I ended up leaving work 90 minutes later than I should which put me on the tail end of all the traffic and very slow moving traffic at that. Stuck behind somebody in a Clio that wouldn't go above 15mph and they left a nice safe gap of about 200 to 300 yards (yes yards) to the car in front. Took me 35 minutes to cover the 3.5 miles from works main gate to the A34 and then they went a different direction so the remaining 14 miles home took me 20 minutes.
Mre fun and games in the morning no doubt just getting to work, then the real fun and games will start

Still its the first time in the last 5 years I haven't arranged the cleaning of the cooling tower, now they know why I avoid the winter months

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook