View Single Post
Old 05-Oct-2005, 19:21
Mille

Mood: Ride with me, Ground Shaking comes as standard..
Well the garage called me back today and have said they are convinced it was diesel I didnt want to say anything further at this stage to them, i have agreed to pick it back up tommorow at the cost of £140.....

Basically i have spoken to the garage and they have confirmed that the transaction as paid in cash cant be re traced and the pumps themselves cant confirm what fuel was pumped from it. Only the amount for the day not individual transaction.

I guess i will have to await the results of sample test, but this hasnt gone my way it seems and going to have to put it down to an expensive learning curve, ( i could take this is if wasnt the fact that im so positive that i didnt put the fccking diesel in it). Im going to do a little more investigation pending the results of the test on the fuel and then see if i try and take it any further.

The thing that makes it even harder to swallow, AA man didnt run a diag on the bike, and the fact that hte advice on here and from 2 ducati and other engineers have confirmed to me that this bike could not run with that amount of diesel onboard. (again to clarify, which makes me think the fuel itself is dodgy and contaminated)

[Edited on 6-10-2005 by fab]