Thread: Unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 11-Mar-2005, 12:01
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by jpmercer
The selling point I guess of this company is the ex-wsb/wss rider!

I'd see if this stirs up enough views, and on other forums, like you have said you're not stating anything but the facts, you have it in writing that you have credit with this company, but they are refusing to let you use this credit which in itself is unreasonable.

Inform them of the threads, the view counts etc on each forum posted and see if that will sway them, explain that if they REFUND the money you will delete said threads and/or apologise etc.

All of the hassle and grief this has caused you for 6 months now I wouldn't want to actually do one of their trackdays again, I'd rather give the money to a trackday company who do as they say, and in my view provide a far better service, let alone cheaper also.

If that doesn't convince them, then get Mav to have a word, I'm sure he'll come up trumps, and also get the likes of MCN etc involved, get the masses to see what their business practice is like.

This comment is spot on and I agree precisely. I'm sure I know who you are talking about as well and its worth pointing them towards this thread as it reaches a large community.

Also, the MCN idea is good. We should get Michael Neeves to run a survey of track day companies !!