View Single Post
Old 12-Nov-2007, 09:27
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychlist
So we'll probably end up with only nice, polite, supportive people posting on here anyway

Good.

It is entirely possible to disagree with other people's views, sometimes vehemently, without resorting to personal abuse or threat. That, to my mind at least, doesn't mean that people will not be allowed to express their views, or their disagreement with others, just that they will have to frame those views in a way that does not cause others to start running round to their solicitors.

None of us are perfect, when faced with something that gets the blood boiling we can all be a bit snappy at times, but it is surely not beyond people's wit to treat other posters with the same level of respect that they would apply if they were in the same room with them.

In my view, it's really simple. Obviously, there are laws of the land that quite rightly prevent people from inciting terrorism, inciting hatred of other races or religions. These laws apply to everyone. Other than that, on DSC related issues, say what you want, express any views that you want, but if you haven't got the bottle to say that to someone's face, then don't say it here.

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^

Last edited by Jools : 12-Nov-2007 at 09:30.