View Single Post
Old 30-Mar-2011, 22:39
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementor
Kev, what is bike parking like (hardstanding/grass?) and what is security like?

Roy after reading your post I emailed the Festival organiser and here is the reply I got back

Hi Kevin

When the Bike Park is full, the overflow is on grass. We’re providing pucks (for a voluntary donation) if / when we move to grass.

Like every event I know of – no, there is no car park security. Suggest the guys who are concerned arrive early and get into the hard standing bike park, which is in the paddock, someone will be there most of the time and certainly no big refrigerated vans will have access!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola Duke
I have a 3mx3m gazebo and i'm still trying to get the old fella to bring his MHR bevel rep.

The Gazebo would be really useful Steve and the bike a good addition to the range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolley
Kev

How many bikes are you looking at putting on the stand/how many do you have? Let me know if you want my 848 (Corse ) or my DD bike and I will try to figure out the logistics.

Ron I was thinking of 8 to 10 bikes, a couple of DD bikes and the rest road bikes

Kev P will be providing one of the DD bikes and I could provide another

Buggsy is probably bringing his 916SPS, I’ll have my 1100 Monster there but as I’m down to do a couple of runs up the Hill Climb I may have to park it elsewhere.

So a trick 848 such as yours would be most welcome

James (007) has also volunteered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty
Kev, we used to have a load of the metal stake things to use for roping off area's-back from when we used to do a Ducati parking area at Superbike rounds-LONG time ago! I don't know who might have them if they still exist-possibly Chris??
I did stick my hand up to help and bring either Mutley or the RT if you want then.

John

John if your still willing I think either Mutley or the RT would be good additions to the stand

I will try and finalise a list Friday Saturday so I can then get addresses and send out passes early next week

So at the moment we could be looking at

Kev P – DD bike
Buggsy – 916SPS
Monty – RT or Mutley
Steve Klee – MHR
James (007) – 996
Ron Jolley – 848 or DD bike
Kev E (as in me) M1100 & DD bike or 998

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook