View Single Post
Old 05-Dec-2005, 00:34
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
I'd rather none of you came, and I do mean that in the nicest of ways.
The last time I encouraged other members to come along, it pi$$ed it down for nearly all of the 4 days we where there. That was late Feb early March.
The days leading up to our arrival had tempretures in the high 60's the last day we where ther waiting for our flight, the temp was in the high 60's. Pedro even took his shirt off to top up his tan. I've been there in Dec and found the conditions ideal. I've also been there in April and found it a bit too hot. High 70's

This is not going to be a trip of boozing in the evening and caning it around the track by day, having to give up loads of tracktime becuse of not feeling to good, knackerd or still pi$$ed. Its going to be a structured trip with goals to achieve, then an evening meal and maybe 1 or 2 small beers then bed. It might be a bit difficult for Tim at times, because with the structured plan in place it leaves no room for specific night moves, sorry Karen

Thats why i chose my trip, less chance of the hoi polloi making it over there ......